Senior Research Engineer
Integrated MEMS Laboratory
Office: Klaus 3412
Dr. Giorgio Casinovi received B.S. degrees with highest honors in Electrical Engineering and Mathematics from the University of Rome, Italy in 1980 and 1982 respectively. He received M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley in 1984 and 1988 respectively. He joined the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology in 1989. His research interests include computer-aided design and simulation of electronic devices, circuits and mixed-technology systems.
- RF MEMS modeling and simulation
- MEMS compact modeling
- Spectral analysis and estimation
- Numerical simulation algorithms
- Session Chairman, Design Automation Conference, 1997
- NSF Research Initiation Award, 1992
- School of Electrical Engineering Outstanding Teacher Award, 1992
- Senior Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Last revised on May 02, 2014.